• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

any have or can make (1 Viewer)

zxcvbb

RedCents
21¢
I'm looking for a mac that will assist out side of a group and cast a spell on a mob just for faction hits ..... any spell.. or pet would work ...

I'm sure someone can come up with something better, but try this for now.

Rich (BB code):
|AssistCast.mac by Jmo
|This macro will /assist the Target every 10 seconds and cast the spell in spell slot 1.
|Change TargetName to the name of the toon you wish to assist. 
|Change /delay 10s to whatever you wish the /delay to be
|Change /cast 1 to whichever slot you want to /cast

Sub Main
   :loop
   /assist TargetName
   /delay 1s
   /cast 1
   /delay 10s
/goto :loop

Hope that does it for you for now.

It only assists when your previous target is dead (or you lost your target) it also will not cast until the mob is less then 200 distance away. It will also wait until the mobs health is below 95.

This is untested and pretty much just written up on the fly.

Rich (BB code):
|  GimpAssist.mac by Ccomp5950
| 
|  Change the name of the Main Assist and go!
|
|  Written for NotAddicted.com members
|  You steal this, I will laugh at you (cause it's gimp!) and then punch you in the face. (Thief!)

Sub Main
/declare Justtapped		int    outer 0
/declare MainAssist     string outer  YOUR_PERSON_YOU_WANT_TO_ASSIST
   :loop
   /if (!${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) || ${Target.ID} != ${Justtapped}) || ${Target.Distance} > 200   {
		/assist ${MainAssist}
		/delay 1s
		/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.Distance} < 200 && ${Target.PctHPs} < 95 && ${Target.ID} != ${Justtapped}) {
			/cast 1
			/varset Justtapped ${Target.ID}	
		}
		/delay 5s
	}
	/delay 1
/goto :loop
/return

it says docommand - couldn't parse

mac@12

Rich (BB code):
 /if (!${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) || ${Target.ID} != ${Justtapped}) || ${Target.Distance} > 200   {

/if (!${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} || ${Target.ID} != ${Justtapped}) || ${Target.Distance}>200) {

Try that, 38.22 would mean that distance is the problem so that's what needed to be fixed.

-UnKnoWn

/if (!${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} || ${Target.ID} != ${Justtapped}) || ${Target.Distance}>200) {

Try that, 38.22 would mean that distance is the problem so that's what needed to be fixed.

-UnKnoWn

Problem in red above.

/if (!${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} || ${Target.ID} != ${Justtapped} || ${Target.Distance}>200) {

should fix it. Notice the end parenthesis? Sorry it gave you so much trouble I need to update EQ and get back into MQ but having a bit of trouble just last couple of days otherwise I would have tested it before posting it. But that should fix it.

any have or can make

Users who are viewing this thread

Back