• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Any Chance of a No Delay? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
234¢
Heard about a program a while back that killed mobs super fast but it was stopped by Sony. Anyone attempting to bring that one back or is it a pipe dream like Sony customer service =p

No Delay was killed by sony in late 2007. A few months of monk/rogue bug here and there, certain attacks could be increased in speed to do lots of damage. The last rogue bug this spring official killed GK in all forms.

The mechanism that allowed primary and secondary attacks has been eliminated.

So GK ND is officially dead, RIP, Hasta la vista baby and any one who says they have a working gk are LYING to you.

Thanks Maskoi, was curious about that one. What's the best way to level up a toon quickly these days then? I'm just coming back to the game and a friend said this site might have some good insight.

Unless you can find someone willing to powerlevel you the best way I've found would be to grab a journeyman tank mercenary and go through the Serpent Spine zones.The mercenary can pretty much solo multiple yellow or even red mobs by himself up til around 60ish I don't have experience with them after that might be best to switch to a Cleric merc if you're not a healer of some kind at that point.

I've found,having come back recently myself,groups before 80ish are pretty rare sadly but if you keep LFG up and chat a bit in general you might get lucky.

Going to point you to HERE to Maskoi's 1-17ish macro,gets you to 17-22 in about 15 minutes plus a good charm for the level.

Any Chance of a No Delay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back