• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

any AA exploits out? (1 Viewer)

unknown405

RedCents
90¢
Hey, I don't play as much as I used to and when I do I'm raiding or working on alt and really don't have time to grind aa's anymore. I haven't seen ONE aa exploit since the shroud exploit a while back, and it's bugging me bad. I tried grouping with my level 80 when I was level 53 and just mowing down mobs but the aa bar didn't even move, so obviously they fixxed that if it ever was a bug. I can't think of anything else, someone please tell me something.

If you have any exploits or cheats to help grind aa's please reply or just send me a tell if it's private, i'm getting sick of having to figure new stuff out.

Thanks,

-UnkNoWn405

53 isn't going to get anything when grouped with 80 because the level range is just within the max spread. (maybe level 79 is the max to group with 53? My math is rusty) You may have better luck with a few level 70's mowing WOS or HoH

Formula is 1.5 times the plvlee to group. As in... Gimp lvl 50 can group with up to Uber duder 75.
So:
51 --- 76
52 --- 78
53 --- 79
54 --- 80 (yes I know 1.5 X 54 is 81 but for now, 80 is the limit)

Hope that helps

Was just powerlvlin a 51 rogue with my 77 mage.
I had the mage summon arrows for the rogue and he was auto firin every mob. Got 7% exp a mob at 80exp/20 aa at lvl 51 with lesson.
51 --- 77
52 --- 78
53 --- 80

any AA exploits out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back