• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Another good DoN exp find (1 Viewer)

ramartin2

RedCents
Go to StillMoon Temple. once you zone in move around to to right corner do a /loc

set up 3 hot keys

/warp target (or what ever warp you use)
/open
/warp <to loc you found above>

Now there are 3 chests in the zone "a sturdy chest", "an weather-beaten chest", "intricately carved chest"

all you have to do is target and then warp to them, hit the open button and warp back to the loc...if in corner no one should see you. That is 10 percent exp per chest at 70, so each round it is 30 percent. 30 mins later the chest despawn, then 10 mins after that they respawn.

So for doing nothing but sitting at zone in you can get 30 percent exp every 40 mins. BUT if you get missions you can do them and get decent exp

Have fun with it

[09:51 PM] siddin: hmm, ok just thinking of possibilites. but if you open all of the eggs in one of the instanced lavaspinner lairs and everybody zones out then back in, would the eggs respawn?[09:52 PM] siddin: even if they don't i guess you could have 2 of the chars sitting at the camp to get the task and just have that one person warping to get the eggs open, don't finish the task, leave it, zone out and get a new one

(copied directly off the chat lol, don't feel like rewriting it.) i'll try to write a macro for this later... albeit it'll have 3 chars in the group.

you need to do one in lavaspinners, they have the most eggs ie, things that can be /opened

Anyone know what is in these chests? You can't loot them because mobs are around. Was wondering if anyone ever killed the mobs to see what was in them.

They contain the scrolls that you have to loot and turn into the Keeper of Strength and the Keeper of Wisdom to spawn some mobs that drop some nice stuff.

well i would like to see a macro for this. perferabbly with checking to make sure the chests are up and havent already been opened as well as a check for gms in the area and built in even with a fd so you hit all boxs open em and then go back to original spot and say fd til you fd properly. and then stay that way till the next time its time to check em again. cause if my caculations are about right i can gain anywheres from 2 to 4 levels a night if i let a macro like that consta go well afk.

Depends of the level of the character, I ve run a macro on this with my custom plugins, basically it's 30% xp every 30 mnts..so 2 levels/3 hours..however as soon as u get up in levels the number start decreasing drastically...but a very nice macro from level 1 to 40..

no, personally i will not be macroing, nor creating a macro for this because of the high probability of detection.

Another good DoN exp find

Users who are viewing this thread

Back