• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Anonymous GMs? (1 Viewer)

D

disparu

In my whole life of eq I have never once seen a gM with Anonymous in front of his/her name.

The tinfoil foil hat is out of the drawer and on my head while i spam /who all GM only to see [ANONYMOUS]Roshna

im freaking out guys

ANONYMOUS GMS!?!?!?

someone please explain!!!

It was most likely a mixup between when a GM logged in their account to fix something and forgot to take off the [GM] and she's just anonymous, if true GM's were /anonymous you would not see them at all on /who all

Send em a tell, hehe. /who all gm is a perfectly safe command, and seeing that they're anonymous has nothing to do with any sort of cheating. Although they might wonder why you care so much if you aren't looking for a gm for help.;)

Here's you a funny one. Not long ago, while waiting for a rez in GL, Hud pops up and reveals a GM has arrived. Just curious I look to see who with "/ all gm" and nothing. Then I "/who gm" and a NON-ANON GM is standing 100 or so feet away. He'd look just like any other character except he's shown as a GM by MQ.

Anyone able to explain how that happened? Just curious.

/echo ${SpawnCount[GM]} says 1
/echo ${SpawnCount[PeopleWhoCare]} says 0 ;p

Anonymous GMs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back