• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Anniversary edition related Question. (1 Viewer)

Crystane

RedCents
736¢
Bought Anniversary for 4 of my accounts, got an claim option 11 on one account. But only on one. Anyone know why??? I thought claims should be identical for all accounts.

thx in advance Crystane.

When I got my Anniversary Edition, it only showed claim options 1-9. I tried /claim 10 and 11 anyway, but it wouldn't let me claim anything. However, after claiming a few of the 1-9 items, the rest showed up and I was able to claim them.

A side note, before I figured this out, I was able to convince a GM that it wouldn't let me claim my crescent reach port staff, and he gave me on. Then I claimed a few more items, and it showed up, so I ended up getting it for 2 characters on the account.

I've gotten the claim items on accts that had all but TBS. But I'd never used any other expansion pack on them. The accts I updated previously with Titanium didn't give me any rewards presumably since I got them already with Titanium

Anniversary edition related Question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back