• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Anguish Entry Message Question (1 Viewer)

darkeros

RedCents
35¢
I got a char and it says this when I click on Anguish door:

Though you carry the seal to enter the Citadel of Anguish, you would be torn asunder by the harsh environment were you to venture within. You will need to find a way to protect yourself from the powers of discord.

Does that mean I have done the mpg raid trials, but still need to do the sigs quest?

I don't have the Seal: Mastery of All, or anything on my keyring. It seems weird that I wouldn't have any of that, but I still get that message at the door.

Well I know I needed to do signets, but does that message really mean I have the seal to get in? I don't have the seal in bank or anything, and nothing shows up when I do /key.

darkeros said:
Well I know I needed to do signets, but does that message really mean I have the seal to get in? I don't have the seal in bank or anything, and nothing shows up when I do /key.

That message means that your character has a seal, but you don't have the signets. And you won't have a key on your /keyring .. because you haven't entered anguish yet.

That message doesn't really mean you have the seal either, I don't think. It is what is seen when you don't have the signets. Once you get your signets done, zone in with a group and see if you can loot anything, even trash to see about the seal.

Anguish Entry Message Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back