• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

and it begins../cry (1 Viewer)

RedCents
110¢
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Sony Online Entertainment. It has come to our attention from our various resources to show that your account has been linked to using a third party program to transfer No Trade items in the EverQuest Client. Since the use of third party programs is against the End User License Agreement(EULA) we have no choice but to permanently close your account. I have included a copy of the relevant portion of our EULA for your review. If you have any questions you can see the entire EULA at http://eqlive.station.sony.com/support/customer_service/cs_EULA.jsp

BY PRESSING THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON, YOU ACCEPT THE AMENDMENT TO THE USER AGREEMENT AND SOFTWARE LICENSE BELOW. BY PRESSING THE "DECLINE" BUTTON, YOU DECLINE OUR OFFER, IN WHICH CASE YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR RETAILER REGARDING ITS RETURN POLICY FOR THE EVERQUEST CD-ROM. If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact customer service at [email protected] mailto:[email protected].

9. You may not use any third party software to modify the Software to change Game play. You may not create, facilitate, host, link to or provide any other means through which the Game may be played by others, such as through server emulators. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not buy, sell or auction (or host or facilitate the ability to allow others to buy, sell or auction) any Game characters, items, coin or copyrighted material.

We always regret taking any disciplinary action against our customers, so we ask that you please review the above as well as the rest of our policies, which are located at http://eqlive.station.sony.com/support/customer_service. If you have any questions or concerns about our policies and procedures regarding the use of third party programs, or if you have any other questions, please feel free to reply.

Thank you.

Regards,

EverQuest Account Status Administration
[email protected]
www.everquest.com
--------------------------------------
Sony Online Entertainment
www.station.sony.com
---------------------------------------
-If you reply to this message please be sure to include the entire thread of our prior correspondence. Thank you

This would be the email posted like 500times ^^ It sucks a big one when you get it. Just reply any chance of release? Then see what they say. They'll either ask to verify ownership or tell you that "due to the level of the item(s) transfered we will not be releasing you account". That's why I replied eat a dick how can you determine who is more guilty or less guilty it's the same fucking thing either way you shouldn't release some accounts but not all. Then that's when they stopped replying to me lol.

Ya, I kindly asked them to reconsider, and then asked if they determine to keep it banned, how do i get re-imbursed for the 90 days that were prepayed :D. Also told them to respond faster :) LOL. They will most likely tell me to fuck off and then I will get ugly, but 1st going the "Nice" route. Even though going there and beating their skinny wanna be somebody asses is the real thoughts LOL

SOE got some of the worst CSR I've ever seen.
Long response times.
Cut'n'paste responses that clearly show they haven't read a word of the query.
Rinse and repeat on all follow-ups

im still warping/chain zoning as well, 7 different accounts. nothing yet....still *knocking on wood*

^ lol

Still no e-mail received saying im unbanned. But i went to try the login and it worked! Just had to resubscribe so yay EQ

I remember reading about someone getting bugged with GM status and summoning the all of the tanks out of a raid in an opposing guild causing a wipe. I'm going to find that article, brb.

GM didnt even delete the PoE Hammer i moved to my alt char from my main! lol

Lost a couple of luclin lewts i move tho but thats no biggy

got my standard "you are banned forever" letter last week, I replied. Got my "we re-evaluated, give us all your cc info, account name, blah, blah" recently. I replied..

Funny however, I have owned the account since day one.. I have used several credit cards to activate it. They expect us to know which card numbers we used 5 years ago when we 1st set it up.. I mean really.. some folks might keep this info, but the average Joe doesnt... I gave them what I knew and told em' to just activate the damn thing.. we shall see..

*EDIT* Getting late.. typo hell post :D

copy and paste from my relpy :D

Yes, I am well aware of the EULA. However I still ask that you reconsider your actions. I know for fact that you have re-instated MANY accounts with far more blatant breakings of the EULA. I ask also for a more prompt answer to this issue.

Another thing, the account was pre-paid for 90 days, if your decision is final I would like to know the next step in reimbursement of these funds, as I obviously will not be getting services paid for in advance.

Thank you

and it begins../cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back