• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Always win Rolls (1 Viewer)

PetahGriffin

RedCents
OK, I was thinking.. How possible is it to figure out a plugin that makes you always win /random's?

I'm more curious if it's possible than looking for one. It would cross the line of hacking to have fun vs. hacking and screwing with others, but it's an interesting thought....

Use the fucking search this has been brought up over and over again ! It's SERVER SIDE AND HAS BEEN SINCE LIKE 00 or late 99 I forget !

P.S. Learn2Forum this should be in questions :p

The random number is generated server side. This has probably been said a million places a million times. Well, now it has been said 1,000,001 places and 1,000,001 times.

I know can't change the number generated but could you possibly fools the number rolled. Like when you /random 80 100 will random between 80 and 100 and displays that's what you did would there be a way to maybe change that statement? That would be about the only way i could see you doing it as the number generated is as always completely random.

I know how to win rolls all the time... Dont roll against anyone else. There! Now you can put the issue to bed, link anyone interested in winning all rolls to this post.

Always win Rolls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back