• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Question - Alliance spells option

Scharnhorst

Well-known member
Hi guys,

I have 2 wizards now in the same group, and I've noticed there is an option to "Do Alliance" spells; however, this option does not seem to do anything? (at least not what I thought it would do; the casting rotation remains the same and does not include any of the alliance spells avaialble for the Wizards - in my case, Frostboud Covariance Rk. II).

Is there any way to enable this, or it just not worth it even with 2 wizards in the group?
 
That option is a geneal option, but it is not used in every class config.
You would need to add that spell line to your own custom config (see faqs in-game).

I can't speak to whether it is worth it or not.
 
Last edited:
Hi guys,

I have 2 wizards now in the same group, and I've noticed there is an option to "Do Alliance" spells; however, this option does not seem to do anything? (at least not what I thought it would do; the casting rotation remains the same and does not include any of the alliance spells avaialble for the Wizards - in my case, Frostboud Covariance Rk. II).

Is there any way to enable this, or it just not worth it even with 2 wizards in the group?
You need to select Force Alliance if you want it try to trigger with only two wizards. The default Do Alliance will only work if you have three of the class.
 
Question - Alliance spells option

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart