• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Allakhazam Premium Service (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberham

RedCents
Well, my 12 months ran out over Christmas. Now I don't have a Visa to renew my account. I shared that account with over 15 people. Anyone have an Alla account I can use?

No harm intended; if any of you feel it to be extremely personal then by all means feel no need to share. Private message would be a rather safe idea.

Thanks again,

Aberham

I could buy one and give it out to a select few. If 15 people could share one, I bet 100 could!

Or do you guys think Alla would find out pretty fast?

I don't think it's very easy to detect. Throughout this past year I've given my Alla info to both of the guilds I have been in within that year. I'm not sure how many actually used it, but I know 15 or so that I personally handed the information to.

If we get caught what is the worst that could happen?

Well, what do you think Red? I saw a request in another thread about an Allakhazam account, too. I'm sure we could somehow find $5 with all these subscribers...

(cough) Hey Red =P I was wondering if you were still offering these services or if the subscription username/PW changed. Currently, the one I was using that you supplied, is no longer qualified as premium membership.

Let me know bud...

Thanks,
Abe :cool:

I also have premium membership if anyone needs it....just send me a pm and i will give it to you..no harm done...im paying for it anyways and for all ive gotten from this site why not share :D

smokinghot said:
u can find a working PW and login in another thread

And this thread is? the Mlredemption account stopped paying for premium services about a week or two ago, if thats the account your referring to. I'm sure theres others, but haven't looked to hard. Anyhow since MLredemption no longer works I could use new premium info if we are feeling like sharing :P.

Allakhazam Premium Service
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back