• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

All Veteran AA's on all your characters (1 Viewer)

darkeros

RedCents
35¢
When you subscribe to Legends, you get all veteran AA's no matter how long your account has been active. However, I was told that when you leave the server they deactivate them.

The trick to this is...activate legends subscription, then DONT move the character you want to activate the veteran aa's on to Legends. When you're subscribed to Legends, all your characters no matter what server can get ALL veteran AA's, and I have successfully been able to get all veteran aa's on several characters on different servers, then when my legends subscription ran out, the characters still had all the veteran aa's.

I signed up for Legends, and when I create a charater on the server it auto assignes all vet AA. I am not seeing how to get characters on other servers all Vet AA.

It automatically gives them to you on Legends, on the other servers you have to do the command. What is it, /veteran or /claim? I can't remember.

The message came up on all characters that didn't already have veteran rewards, that also weren't on Legends server, telling me that I had veteran's rewards available to be claimed.

hmm i tried on characters with and without /claim veteran AA and I get the same old message about not having any to claim;/. I have vet aa on 2 characters.

With /veteran I still get...already claimed max rewards yadda y y . ;/. Was worth a shot. Hopefully there is something I am overlooking.

I honestly don't know what went wrong for you ddd. My account isn't guide flagged and I was able to do it on all characters. Try starting a new character off of the Legends server and see if it works for you. They may have changed the way it works, but I did this the late part of last week and tested with multiple characters and it worked, I doubt they would have fixed it already, but ya never know.

I get all Vet AA on characters on start on Legends as it suppose to be. I already blew thru my regular Vet AA assignments on my ussual servers. Did you have vet AA points still available to assign to chacaters on a regular server before you did this?

No. I had already used the one that I had, then moved that character to legends. Do you think resetting that character's rewards to all 7 might have messed up my account or something?

hmm ok you moved a character over to legends. I wonder if a move just a lvl 1 to Legends if that will trigger it. Worth a shot.

just a quick question, i tried signin up for legends, i dunno if i did it wrong or what but i went to the legends page and clicked "Sign Up" or join or w/e it says and it made me log in and when i did it went to my billing info...

Better idea: Try using the idea that was already given on another thread if you're trying to sign up for Legends. The idea was to enter a credit card, but enter the wrong expiration date, for example if your exp.date is 8/06, change it to 8/04 or something that would have already expired.

My character was xfered, but still did not activaite any characters not on legends. I tested on char. with and without vet AAs. ;/

Well, sorry if I got ya to waste your money.

The only other thing I can think of that might have caused this, and don't try it unless you wanna sit on legends for 30 days which really sucks, was having my only character with vet aa's moved to legends...which was flagged for legend's vet aa's....which left my account without any characters who had the real vet aa's...and my account was flagged for vet aa's since signing up for legends, so all other characters were allowed to use vet aa's.

That may sound confusing, but it's really the only other idea I have as to why it worked for me. However, like I said...I wouldn't recommend doing it because legends is completely worthless nowadays.

tehseans said:
if you were a guide you get them all. least I figure that, or something weird got them all for me

I got them all as well, as well as a friend. Only thing we could figure is that our accounts still had some flag from when we were guides in the past.

A friend of mine recently reactivated an account and was credited with all vet AAs. More of a bug actually... after typing /played she's showing 30+ years. I've had a few level 1 bazaar mules randomly show up with vet rewards and they're only 6 months old. I keep hearing stories of spontaneously getting vet rewards, but there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.

I have been a guide for a little while now myself, and have had Veteran Rewards on 9 characters on this account, all 7 of the rewards. (Deleted an old character and it let me claim it on the new one also). It says total time entitled on this account is 86.0 years, so I dunno. Just apply to become a guide, get full guide privelidges, and then quit when your account is flagged I guess? dunno.

lol, i was a guide too, for about a year, then left cause of personal issues conflicting with the schedule the elder guides needed me to keep to...i have full vet aa's on the accnt i had when i was full guide, but none of my other accnts have more than 4 vet aa's( seeing as i started them about four years ago when i realized 2 boxing and 3 boxing is fun *looks around deleriously*)

I was a guide too for about 2 months until I bout drove myself crazy trying do stuff my guide could do like warp,no aggro, etc.... awe the early days of cheating :p This was like 2 years ago lol

Jumjum5 said:
I was a guide too for about 2 months until I bout drove myself crazy trying do stuff my guide could do like warp,no aggro, etc.... awe the early days of cheating :p This was like 2 years ago lol

I was a guide for about a week and that account is fully flagged for all the vet rewards. It's my original account that I started back in early 2000, but like someone else mentioned, I can deleted chars, start new ones and get the rewards again and again. Kinda cool.

Just sign up to be a guide, go through their huggy carebear you make me warm inside training day in cshome and then tell them it's not for you. Bam, you gots ultra mega l33t haxxj0r vet rewards. ;)

All Veteran AA's on all your characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back