• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Agnarr Farming (1 Viewer)

EverSales

RedCents
Hello all! Currently looking to get into farming on Agnarr. I have not played on any TLP's what so ever and was wondering if someone could drop a little bit of a knowledge bomb on the market there and what sells. I know certain classes are also completely different in terms of power to what they are.

I know not everyone will deliver information as its feeding the competition, but any general help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

really outside of raid drops, not much of a market for alot of things. What I did personally, although its boring as hell is farm seb. I spent all weekend there and was able to make 15 krono this weekend, off RBG's and ODS's (takes quite a bit of luck to get these, but they sell fast). Those arent exactly a viable farming option though because of the rarity. However, seb drops alot of gems and cash as well, and diamonds, BD's and black sapphires generally sell quickly as well. Best thing to do imo is log in, and watch the auction channel and see what people are auctioning to buy, and then go get those items!

I have a box team. War/clr/wiz/mag/enc. makes seb pretty trivial lol

How effective is your team, really, without mq2? I struggle with 2 accounts, 3 would be ineffective.. I can't imagine 5 unless they're all pet classes :-/ I'm sure people are better at boxing than I am, I just can't imagine it :/

sounds like he pulls on warrior and presses a button on each of the other classes to aoe stun/nuke them down, very easy to pull all of disco this way

I dont really aoe..I just have hotkeys set up on my toons. I pull with warrior, then /assist main, .cast 1..then other hotkey of /cast 2 and I just mash those..mage has pet attack built into assist key as well..cleric just hotkey ch when I need a heal..and I manually play enchanter for pet control as well. I chose caster classes for this exact reason, minimal interaction required to box them, can just tap keys and be gtg.

my team is effective enough that I have 5 boxed 2 full sets of plate armor from halls of testing for my warrior and cleric so far..and random silk drops for the others. not the fastest, but it gets done!

How effective is your team, really, without mq2? I struggle with 2 accounts, 3 would be ineffective.. I can't imagine 5 unless they're all pet classes :-/ I'm sure people are better at boxing than I am, I just can't imagine it :/

It really all depends on what you wanna box to be efficient you really don't have to have all Casters the main set up you would need is a solid tank a healer and 1 DPS type either class as dps will work and then if u wanted any more in that that would work can add things that would add extra damage or support any class is easy to play just read the aa's and spells then set up spam keys and key binds for every too the same and you can switch over and over hitting very little keys..... AND that's without MQ2

Guide - Agnarr Farming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back