• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Games - [Age of Conan] Get a "pre-order" key (1 Viewer)

decker

RedCents
452¢
Unleash the brutal force of the War Mammoth or Killer Rhino on the bloody battlefields of Hyboria. Mounts can be used from level 40.
The offer also includes a special belt that increases inventory capacity and can be used from level 1. These items will be available for every character you create.

This gives you access to:
1.) Purchase the game 3 days before release
2.) 10days prepayed gametime
3.) Downloadable version of the game itself that costs 5 euro (stacks with the retail you need to play after the release)
4.) Items only for prepayers (will not be active before you enter a retail code)

I have the keys (note that these does not come with a garrenty to buy the game just the mounts and other gear (and extra features you could gain).

Now heres my problem:
What are you guys willing to give for them ? =)

- decker

Decker, sorry for asking, but as far I understood what you selling is key for all the features included in collectors edition, but without the game itself, am I right? :)

However, as far I seen its easy to preorder the collectors itself in any store at the moment. Whats the difference? :p

(Btw, I have preordered my collectors already, so Im just curious)

Well nothing cept Im thinking about RCs or something like that if many ppl want it =)

And this is if you dont want the Collectors edition but the monuts etc, this code is only incluted in the pre-order of the collectors edition (or I think)

Plus this is for the ones that dont know if they want to play the game but want to try it for only 5 euros for 3 days. Thats the reason i got them =)

More info:
http://www.ageofconan.com/order_UK.html

- decker

Aha, I got the idea! Thats a nice deal, since you are right, the mounts are included only if you preorder the collectors. They are quite worth it.

However Im sure I will get my collectors so I will pass, but would say that who ever is thinking of buying AOC normal edition, should contact decker asap, the features in the collectors are awesome.

The mounts are included in pre-orders period. (dependent on where you pre order from) They aren't specific to the collector's ed. Collector's ed special items are a ring and a cape.

And I already pre-ordered collector's edition, so I got nothin for ya.

Games - [Age of Conan] Get a "pre-order" key

Users who are viewing this thread

Back