• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - AFNuke question (1 Viewer)

Gibevad

RedCents
356¢
hey all ok so i have been trying to optimize my mage i was useing mq2mule i decided to try afnuke to see if it would help with her dps but she ends up standing there doing nothing for most encounters my question is dose afnuke work with mule or should i just use my normal kissassist i cant seem to figure out how to get her to participate in all encounters when she does participate her dps is top of the parse im sure im doing something wrong but not sure what exactly thanks all

hey all ok so i have been trying to optimize my mage i was useing mq2mule i decided to try afnuke to see if it would help with her dps but she ends up standing there doing nothing for most encounters my question is dose afnuke work with mule or should i just use my normal kissassist i cant seem to figure out how to get her to participate in all encounters when she does participate her dps is top of the parse im sure im doing something wrong but not sure what exactly thanks all
disregard! i loaded the plugin and checked the settings it was disabled it works fine after i enabled it to nuke thanks all

when i hit the come to me button all my chars come to me except the mage she just stands and sits over and over and i cant find a setting that may be causing it anyone have any ideas ?

These hotkeys should help you out to pause and resume the plugin.
(You can make these and send them from your driver toon. They way you format them depends on if you are using Dannet or EQBCS)

1st hoktey: /nuke pause
EQBCS you would format - /bcga //nuke pause
or /bct TOONAME //nuke pause

2nd hotkey: /nuke resume
EQBCS you would format - /bcga //nuke resume
or /bct TOONAME //nuke resume

I also think you can do a /nuke help command to get a list of settings and such, but it's been awhile since I've used the plugin.

Last edited:
These hotkeys should help you out to pause and resume the plugin.
(You can make these and send them from your driver toon. They way you format them depends on if you are using Dannet or EQBCS)

1st hoktey: /nuke pause
EQBCS you would format - /bcga //nuke pause
or /bct TOONAME //nuke pause

2nd hotkey: /nuke resume
EQBCS you would format - /bcga //nuke resume
or /bct TOONAME //nuke resume

I also think you can do a /nuke help command to get a list of settings and such, but it's been awhile since I've used the plugin.
thanks i made bct nuke on and off buttons

Question - AFNuke question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back