• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

AFK macro ideas (1 Viewer)

C

Ccomp5950

I'm resubbing all 3 of my accounts and going to start writing macros

Anyone have any ideas on an area for usage.

I'm thinking of doing one big monster mission macro for say...dain for general leveling up and then also working on a more specialized one for further work.

I have a pre-expansion max AA monk level 75 monk with geared at CoA+ TBS stuffs, and a 1300 AA 75 shaman with almost every spell and decently geared and a really really really crappy cleric which sat and did nothing but absorb exp until I retired, doesn't even have level 35+ spells, but I did get him his epic $_$.

My goal is to publish something that can be used by others and remain customizable but simple. I like the monster mission macros because you have a set character and items and it's the same for whoever goes in, so I can write a macro that works through that and publish it for others to use and not worry if they don't have the same level character I have or gear level.

In other words, I'm back in Norrath.

AFK macro ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back