• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

afk foragers on stromm (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
ok, i usually don't do this LOL, but to the people afk foraging on stromm..........you might want to start thinking a bit and stop foraging right at the damned port in spot....

I won't say the zone as I don't want to get you banned or suspended, but for god's sake start thinking a bit. You know who you are so no names are needed either lol.

I like the level 25 ranger on my server that is in devestation 24/7 not anon, and tagged in a major raiding guild lol.

Smart people. On Luclin we have 3 people that are for the most part perma-camped in Kael. Everytime I go to check for Tormax or Idol, they are standing behind the Tormax spawn point.

Yea please pick an out of the way spot at least lol. I mean if it so hard to run 1.2 mins to your spot or hell just warp to your spot then maybe you need to log in 30 secs earlier. I love when i open a map in a zone and see 20 generic ground spawns around a character. destroy is your friend

lol funny, I have seen the same 2 people in the SAME spot for the past4 or 5 days non stop. But hey, if you care less about the account, go for it I guess LOL.

ROFL. So now some of them have warped off the map and they sit there afk foraging for days. Just pretty funny when they do that thinking maybe the GM won't won't notice. I guess they are out of sight to the normal players so that's a good thing.

You really think soe is so concerned with afk foragers? I think they rather suspend bigger fish who exploit the game to interupt gameplay for others.

Actually they will suspend / ban afk foragers, I watched as a GM went by to 3 different druids and rangers talked with them for a little bit, picked up their forage turds then summoned one ranger to qeynos catacombs then gated the other 2 and those 2 logged off (if they had zoning rules in their macro) or were kicked

PLing a toon of mine about 4 months back.

afk foragers on stromm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back