• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - afk camp (1 Viewer)

dulak

RedCents
794¢
Ok, so I'm looking for a spot where I can camp my 53 mage over night to let the pet and merc kill shit. I wanna make sure I don't have to worry about death. I'm aware I could probably run KA but I'm far to lazy to write up an ini for such a low level toon. Suggestions?

Ok, so I'm looking for a spot where I can camp my 53 mage over night to let the pet and merc kill shit. I wanna make sure I don't have to worry about death. I'm aware I could probably run KA but I'm far to lazy to write up an ini for such a low level toon. Suggestions?

You maybe to low for the hole but I'd definitely try there but if not try acrylic caverns.

at 53 the upper levels in the acrylia caverns is a great spot. There are a lot of places you can setup out of the way, but if you have never been there. There are a few nameds that spawn from the wondering mobs and they can be nasty at your level.

Strategy - afk camp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back