• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Afk bard macro (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

RedCents
291¢
I have searched around and most of the bard macro's i've seen are for level 50+ or so.

Anyone have a good mac for lower level bards? level 26 or so?

I dont really have a mac but there is a targeting mac attached to some of the 50+ mac use that, twist and moveutils circle function. I did this with bellow it was slow but I was asleep so didnt matter.

PBAE songs were nerfed in range a long time ago... additionally, the damage component supposedly doesn't hit mobs if they're moving (basically they nerfed bards ability to ae kite whole zones).

VillageIdiot said:
I have searched around and most of the bard macro's i've seen are for level 50+ or so.

Anyone have a good mac for lower level bards? level 26 or so?

Not sure level requirement but I thought Forgotten halls was working and was good above 25 if somone knows for sure please let me know

Well I have run all of REDGUIDES compiles and no suspension yet.. I would think "MAD" packets are the WARP/RUNSPEED/ stuff that is obvious. melee/moveutils I don't see why sony would really mess with these. I play eq with some people that are 50+ if they didnt have melee or Teamspeak, they would not be playing with me. There fingers don't move as fast. But warping and super run speed, Thats just blatant hacking that no one NEEDS just likes.

As for your bard kiting FH is great but you need run speed 3 since no more speed hacking. And you will need some gear to get your around 3.4k hp min lvl 51min on the FH kiting now. I have put together lower lvl FH useing Selo's but after 30 min he just wipes to stuns. So still working on it.

set up the twist as

selo, bellow, bellow, selo, bellow, bellow....

I ran a friends bard in FH like that last week for him with zero issues.

Afk bard macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back