• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

afk bard from 40-55? (1 Viewer)

InterDupe

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Trying to think of a good place to just auto circle besides forgotten halls, doesnt need to be instanced, if anyone has any ideas, please let me know =P.

Dulaks Harbor Maybe? hmmm been a while sense i really played a lowbie toon. I am Tired at the moment i might be able to think of a few more if so i will drop another post on ya :p

no moveutills dosnt lol, but funny if it did

come one just tell me if Forgotten halls is better or worse exp than vxed? for some reasion while im in vxed exp is abit slower that normal :s

FH is not a good XP zone , VXed is lot better, why people go to FH its because they can't go to Vxed yet, and even if experience is not as good as normal xp its normal its afk xp, that's the joy of this, you play normally by day and by night you let your bard gain more aa and/or PL another of your lower level toon...

Damn my thread got jacked, not 100% sure why I was banned guys, didnt get the email about promoting cheating or 3rd party program use which I got before.

afk bard from 40-55?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back