• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Afk AAs (1 Viewer)

sgresham

RedCents
Heya.

I've heard there should be some kind of afk AA taskmaster. When you're afk you slowly gaining AAs. Anyone wanna share the compile/info?

If you do runner or caster and get caught then you'll only get caught for AFK Macro'ing. The Warp version though that is playing with fire. On my server there are still people that use it, but I think the GM's just haven't been watching my server that closely, who knows.

Got caught on two accts recently. One for warping in a Lava MM and suspension was released (5 days ago?). Also got suspended on an acct that hadn't done anything but I think might have gotten reported. The acct that warped in the Lava MM had been using the warping macro in Dreadlands for like 3 days and never got talked to about that. Maybe im just lucky =)

Afk AAs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back