• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

afk aa xp? (1 Viewer)

daddy

RedCents
I went to the redguide site because of the advertised afk aa xp in the add. I have not seen anything describing how to do this. or am i just in need of some flames, and an obvious explanation? i have several toons, but my main is 68 ranger, and has 124 aa's. need more of course. I spent a ton of plat on augs for my gm armour and am not getting the full benefit of augs because of stat cap. I would like more aa's to be able to get at some of the benefits from the stuff i paid for. someone please point me in the right direction. If you must slap me first, i understand.

There are various afk macros floating around the site you can use to get afk aa's.. None for a ranger that i've seen thou.

Some of the bard macro are very ncie though, and you can always have a toon leeching off them.. Course you need a bard to do that thou.

afk aa xp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back