• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Advice Please! (x-pac related O.o) (1 Viewer)

Mageyoulook

RedCents
So I got this Totem of the Storm in Zul'Gurub (can't link it right now cuz Thottbot is Websensed up the arse at school)...Wondering what I should do with it: Dench it for a large brill? Put it on the neutral AH? Wait for the expansion set comes out and sell it for uber gold?

Oh, btw I'm Alliance, if you couldnt figure that one out.

Well, I just went through a very rousing moment of "eeny meeny miney mo" for you, and you're supposed to put it on the auction block.

Why?

... because my mommy told me to pick they very best one.

There are multiple things you need to do here.

1 - Log out of your character.
2 - Delete your character.
3 - Reroll Horde.
4 - Roll Shaman.
5 - Sell totem.

I'd DE it myself, but I'm also extremely lazy.

It's tough hawking that kinda stuff on the neutral AH b/c you can't advertise, save for your realm's forums, it's already kinda a nitch item that probably isn't in high demand, & even if you can sell it you pay an increased fee (10% if memory serves).

Saving it for the Xpac isn't very prudent IMHO because there's going to be an extreme item-value dillution around level 60; I haven't looked at all the new items very closely but I'm sure there'll be other totems--maybe even other BoEs--that are even more powerful & not much more difficult to obtain.

I figured it out: I'm going to borrow the account of my RL friend who trusts me, roll horde on my server, advertise it, and arrange a time to meet in Booty Bay. This will also allow me to check the horde auction house for a good price.

Advice Please! (x-pac related O.o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back