• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Advice - on PL'n my new Bard (1 Viewer)

gardenia

RedCents
I am much more comfortable with my bard now (Eqdiva & all of you were a huge help) ....got the circle/twist thing down...its been nice...I have looked at back posts for good hunting grounds depending on the Bard level...and the problem is ...there is a ton of places for a bard....

So I just wanted to get an updated opinion...I am unsure if they still give exp. bonus for levels and such....

My bard is 35 lvl now ...been hunting in S. Karana....mobs still dark blue....but wanted to see if there was a superior spot at this point.....what I really want to cash in on is when he can get AA's....I plan on stopping all exp at that ponit and decking out his AA's....so 2 questions I guess...

I think AA's can be done at 55? (been awhile) .....what is the best zone to get me to 55 (or whatever level I can activate AA's) ....

then..

what is the best zone to get AA's at lvl 55? (or whatever level you can first get them...)

Having just PL'd a Bard to 66 in the past 5 or so days, I can help you.

If your using a Druid and Cleric or either.

City of Mist is great for you now, stay there till 40-45 then head to velks.

The mobs in velks will not attack healers unless they sit, so you can pull as many as you can handle without worry of healer agro.

You can start aa's at level 51, and each aa is equal to level 51-52 so i would suggest going to 55 then doing aa's in velks as you will be able to handle more mobs at once at 55.

N

Advice - on PL'n my new Bard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back