• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Account Xfer Question (1 Viewer)

ddd000

RedCents
If you move a character from one account to another do you need to have orginal account information on BOTH account, or just one??

Thank you.

I have moved a character from an account I bought from someone else to an account that someone gave me with out any problems. Just change the info on the account with SOE's web site to match.

Let the new account run out of time (stop billing). Wait 1 Week, then re-active it with your information, now as far as SOE and EQ is concerned, you are the original owner and you will be able to transfer any characters to either account. Good Luck :)

eqlover said:
I have moved a character from an account I bought from someone else to an account that someone gave me with out any problems. Just change the info on the account with SOE's web site to match.

Try this first ofcourse, but im not sure if it will let you change all the info. However, if you cancle the account and let a few days go by, when you re-activate it, it will be asking you for all the information just like you do when you start an account (Besides the Username).

Account Xfer Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back