• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Aary Auras Question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
338¢
This might seem like a stupid question, but I can't figure it out and after wiping more than ten times trying everything I could think of I am at a loss :sweat:

I can't see the auras around the pillars in the Aary mission, and I can't figure out why. I thought it must have been a display setting, but I can't figure out which one either. Any suggestions?

in the group version you DO NOT setup in single location, the golem can spawn in any of those locations and if ur there when he spawns(comes out of ground) you get silenced, bad mojo for healer.

i run it daily now. i dont do the fire proc kill, as i died every other time doing that.

I run 2 healers, 2 zerks, bard, tank (have done it with all 3 tanks war/sk/paly).

Have all chase on. keep group HOT on at all times, have healer alliance on at all times. tank grolik till he drops, tank grolik til he drops, hit hallway and aoe agro the orbs, go get golik again. keep chasing golik till the one in hallway pops, i have shm go root him in hallway then come back. kill grolik, grab aary and kill him, he will drop in 3 dif locations and its random. once he dead you can either open chest to insta kill the hall golem, or kill it.

been doing this since Tank was in 50/50 mix of t3 TOV and T3 CoV gear. could PROBABLY do it with 1 healer now with full COV, but sometimes my healer is stupid and dies so second healer is nice

When Grolik is underground, there is a decal on the ground that shows you where he will come back at. You don't have to guess.

On second thought... it might be WAY more fun to turn those graphics off and run around frantically trying to avoid the unseen danger that lurks ahead.

I run this one a bit, I even found Max Echo to be easier than frickign Crusader's
You really only need to worry about the Aura if going for mac echo I though.

Here are a few of my Events

First one tells me team to run to Grolik and attack when ever he pops up. I still have to attack Grolik when he first spawns, i leave the on purpose.
Second stops my toons from chasing Aary when he flies up and Grolik spawn
Third and Fourth heads my team to kick Aary the moment Grolik dies

Generally I try to keep the orbs and guardian rooted. (Pally Power!)

Once I has 2 guardians up at once, that was fun..

INI:
[Aaryonar_Attack_Grolik_C]
trigger="The earth erupts and Grolik flows up from the ground."
command=/if (!${Spawn[xtarhater Aaryonar].ID}) /multiline ; /target npc Grolik; /timed 5 /nav spawn npc Grolik | dist=15; /attack on

[Aaryonar_Flies_Up]
trigger="Aaryonar leaps violently into the air!"
command=/multiline ; /backoff 1; /target ${Group.MainTank}; /attack off

[Aaryonar_Grolik_Down_1]
trigger="You have slain Grolik!"
command=/multiline ; /target npc Aaryonar; /timed 5 /nav target | dist=15; /attack on

[Aaryonar_Grolik_Down_2]
trigger="Grolik has been slain by #*#"
command=/multiline ; /target npc Aaryonar; /timed 5 /nav target | dist=15; /attack on

Question - Aary Auras Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back