• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

AA help? (1 Viewer)

xierra

RedCents
I'm looking for the fastest, easiest AA for my 64 cleric so I can get him in to a decent guild. I'm able to box but would prefer not to use macros, as with my luck, I'm almost guaranteed to get caught. I've boxed MMs in the past but the easiest ones give garbage exp nowadays.

I have a 51 druid and 70 enchanter for support, any suggestions at all would be helpful. He has around 5k hp and all of his spells.

tbh hun being a cleric ur gteed to get a grp with in about 10mins of going LFG just be a bit pickky and aim for high end zones and the aas will fly in, thats what i did with my cleric.

Joman said:
being a cleric ur gteed to get a grp with in about 10mins of going LFG

well depends on what server your on i guess, lower lvl's (64) would maybe be a while on my server but, i'm sure there are ways to lvl fast. IMO the key to getting into a raiding guild isn't gear. its Meeting the requirements, AA's. Spells <<VERYYY Important. FT is a + but if you got some friends you can get Qvic gear pretty easy nowadays so that will put you up there where you can survive Tacvi and Anguish not great but good enough to be a benefit.

basically
aa.
spells.
lvl.
know your class is also an obvious lol.

but anyways, lvling shouldn't be the hard part and you can probably get in with less than required AA's. make sure you get RGC and Nadox or w/e that one is and your good to go!

Well, in response to you're original question...

TSS has an enormous amount of good leveling spots, and you can pick the color con that you want to go after, too.

Kiting or Fighting, your choice.

AA help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back