• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - AA Farming (1 Viewer)

RedCents
338¢
Hey all!

I'm looking to get the most out of my bonus XP fall event and am trying to find a good camp spot with high kill rates for my group. I normally to go the Coldain cave in GD, but as expected it's heavily camped. I've decided to camp the broodlings in the WW, AAs and a chance at crystalized ore :)

What's everyone's fallback camp spots for AAs?

(for reference, my group is SHD, SHM, NEC, BST, MAG, ENC, all at least T2 CoV group equipped/SK is T3 CoV Equipped)

Hey all!

I'm looking to get the most out of my bonus XP fall event and am trying to find a good camp spot with high kill rates for my group. I normally to go the Coldain cave in GD, but as expected it's heavily camped. I've decided to camp the broodlings in the WW, AAs and a chance at crystalized ore :)

What's everyone's fallback camp spots for AAs?

(for reference, my group is SHD, SHM, NEC, BST, MAG, ENC, all at least T2 CoV group equipped/SK is T3 CoV Equipped)
GD is a good spot, but yeah can be heavily camped, plus other peole /shudder

have you looked at MQ2Grind by @hytiek ? it is designed just for this, instance flipping to grind out xps

Question - AA Farming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back