• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

a way to compile without big downloads? (1 Viewer)

smith5john

RedCents
hi everybody
is there a way to compile mq myself without downloading big programs, because i am on modem internet connection.
there was once some links to a free microsoft server, and it was possible to compile it, but i cant find the link anymore at the macroquest forum. i think they have taken it out.

if anybody knows a way how i can compile mq myself without the need of a big internet connection pls let me know.
greetz mr.smith

They link for that was taken off MQ boards because they didnt want *newbs* fubbing around as they stated in the VIP section. I currently have a full copy of that post however with pictures. I ment to send it tp Redbot this mroning but was just to tired and I crashed. When I get home in the morning I will send a copy to Red, so he can see about reposting it as a PDF file so all you can see it. It takes you step by step on how to compile MQ and make plugins of your own using the MS Virtual studio.

a way to compile without big downloads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back