• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

a warning (1 Viewer)

RedCents
33¢
on my server theres a guy going around with a hack that shows fake plat in the player to player trade window.

i know cronic had somthing like this (he said about it a while ago) so i know its posable.

<edit>

cronic didnt make this plugin available btw!

</edit>

so i was just wondering if theres a way to safeguard agaianst this shitty little hack?

eg making all sales via traders instead of player to player trade etc?

Joman said:
on my server theres a guy going around with a hack that shows fake plat in the player to player trade window.

i know cronic had somthing like this (he said about it a while ago) so i know its posable.

<edit>

cronic didnt make this plugin available btw!

</edit>

so i was just wondering if theres a way to safeguard agaianst this shitty little hack?

eg making all sales via traders instead of player to player trade etc?

Trader purchases wouldnt allow fake plantinum as far as I can tell. All the hack is doing is making the game think that there is PP in that window that you put up, but its also telling the game that there isnt any. So when you click trade its all over. Purchases work different because the price is set by the game and you cant hack that right there. At least thats how I gather it.

imitator said:
Trader purchases wouldnt allow fake plantinum as far as I can tell. All the hack is doing is making the game think that there is PP in that window that you put up, but its also telling the game that there isnt any. So when you click trade its all over. Purchases work different because the price is set by the game and you cant hack that right there. At least thats how I gather it.

aye that was my thinking also

Doubt this person will last long. Is probably already reported since the trade has to be done in person and GM's are able to track the trades done after the initial trade (doing it from a dummy account). All it will take is a number of petitions and /reports.

a warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back