• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

A Great Way to pay for WoW or just earn Extra Cash (1 Viewer)

vipervenom

RedCents
I recently discovered a site where you can make money by just clicking on stuff, and unlike the others(many of which I have tried), this one is legit and extremely easy. I made $45 USD in just 24 minutes by simply giving my zip code and a spam email address to various advertisers, and there are a few thousand dollars more worth of free surveys if you are comfortable giving out more info, if you are able to do all of the offers(Some require credit card which I don't have), there is over $20,000 to be made.

Instant Profitz

There are bot programs to do this stuff. Friend of mine in middle school paid for a Pentium 3, 1ghz machine with a Voodoo 5 gfx card and 512mb of RDRAM (the pimpest build ever back then) by doing that while he was at school every day for half of the school year. I think most of what he did though was the "get paid to browse the net!" stuff, but I specifically remember him talking about things where you fill out surveys.

In the long run none of those type of deals really work. Then again in the long run we are all dead... So yeah you might be able to game the system for a bit.

Willy, yes there are tons of people who have sent in screenshots of their paypal account and pictures of the checks and prizes that they have received on the site. BTW, my payout is now up to $67 and as soon as I get that I will pay for efax so I can do about $100 more of offers that require phone# so I dont have to listen to telemarketers. The funny thing is, there is an efax offer tight on the site.

Now accepting CANADIANS! For now, new Canadian signups must put 00000 for zip code and enter their correct postal code into the Address 2 box.

wow ... awesome ... no racial bias here ;)

"Canadian" is a race now?

Damn! LOL

I think they are saying that their signup system now has a way to accept canadian addresses.

A Great Way to pay for WoW or just earn Extra Cash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back