• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - A few minutes with Maskoi 9-19-2018 (1 Viewer)

Maskoi

old and salty
RedCents
81,386¢
Here is a new segment of A few minutes with Maskoi.
Its brief because I just wanted to get something posted.
New videos incoming over the next few weeks

You said that they haven't mentioned anything about a new expansion for this year yet - they haven't given much details but they have said that there'll be an expansion this year: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/a-note-from-eq-producer-mooncast.249012/

"Though we’re not ready to announce too much yet, both game teams are still gearing up for this year’s expansions, and EverQuest 2’s Game Update #106 is just around the corner with loads of new in-game content got players (stay tuned for news on that very soon!). Plus, on top of all that, we’re already entering the planning stages to make sure that EverQuest’s 20th Anniversary will be an event to remember! "

It is kind of strange for there to be no buzz about it yet though, they usually announce them late summer/early fall; I think Ring of Scale was announced in September. For what it's worth too I remember the eqresource guy posting on the veteran forums saying that this new expansion wasn't going to be Kunark related... I think he said Ykesha or GoD or something... I forget and I can't find the post

News - A few minutes with Maskoi 9-19-2018

Users who are viewing this thread

Back