• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

A couple general questions (1 Viewer)

toejam

RedCents
I have no characters over level 62 and am trying to configure one of the shmbot macs so she can tag behind my littler fellas (20s thru 40s) and help raise them up. Most of the 'bot' programs look like they are for you sophisticated over 70 types but I couldn't find one for lower type levels.

I am coming across a couple of abbreviations in many posts and I can't figure out what they refer to:
SpellDoT2=Plague
SpellATK= (I don't understand what is meant by this-an attack spell?)
SpellHASTE=Alacrity
SpellFOCUS=Harnessing of Spirit
SpellCHA=Charisma
SpellDEX=Dexterity
SpellSTR=Strength
SpellAGI=Agility
SpellSoS= (Nother one I don't understand)
SpellSTA=Stamina
SpellREGEN=Chloroplast
SpellPE= (Same here)
SpellPR= "

HoT (Health of Target or maybe Tank?)
HoTT (Health of Target's Target?)

With the exception of HoTT these were taken from the 'Shambot.ini' file that I am filling in. I just didn't understand the above (among other things. ))
I have seen the expression HoTT several times but have not understood it. And what the heck is 'panther' as I have seen this on many posts and in many macs.

Appreciate any help anyone that is familiar with the shmbot mac can give me. Thanx again and happy holidays.
Toejam

I don't think it's gonna make much difference. I can't get any of the bots to work. Heck I can't even get them to talk to each other. I've tried thru channels, /tells, even grouped (even though I don't want to run grouped).

Does anyone know of an easy bot mac that all I have to do is just change some spell names? I didn't think I was this stupid but I can see somethings beating me back. ))

Any help would be appreciated. ((

Already donated ))). But I came to the dance with RedGuides first, so . . .
I am looking. I think sometimes my eyes start to get tired and my mind follows quickly. When I am tired it's twice as tough to read all the codes and threads and things and sometimes I am sure I miss some things.

Old fart syndrome I think. )) Thanx for your time.
Toejam

SpellDoT2=2nd dot spell
SpellATK= +atk buff ie. avatar, champion, etc
SpellHASTE=Alacrity (any haste buff, alacrity, celerity, etc)
SpellFOCUS=Harnessing of Spirit (any shaman hp buff. called focus as many of them are focus of...)
SpellCHA=Charisma buff
SpellDEX=Dexterity buff
SpellSTR=Strength buff
SpellAGI=Agility buff/dodge/etc
SpellSoS= I'm not sure on this one
SpellSTA=Stamina
SpellREGEN=any regen type, chloroplast, regrowth, replenishment, etc)
SpellPE= dunno (cure poison spell?)
SpellPR= poison resist

A couple general questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back