• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

70 ROGUE LOOKING FOR GUILD, LOL (1 Viewer)

isobelle

RedCents
51¢
so yeah, i quit my guild.

i hate this World of Warcraft dearly, and yet... each day, on the intertrons at work, my browsing habits amount to:

wowinsider.com > rogue boards > general boards > scilla boards > back to rogue boards > druid boards (lol) > wowinsider > notaddicted > repeat.

seriously. look:

linksbar.gif

it's a bit much.

that said, the expansion broke my little lovey dovey guild. we're all scattered to the ends of the outlands, never running anything together, and many of the core players i enjoyed playing with have jumped ship.

i have a 70 rogue, and a 61 prot tank. i want to try something new before i surrender on this game once and for all.

are any of you guys actually in like a karazan raiding guild, or getting ready to tackle magtheridon? i was in a BWL guild once before the xpac, but have never really done the 'end game' stuffs... AQ40 up to Sartura, attuned-but-never-set-foot-in-Naxx. i want to do it just once, so i can say i tried.

i'm not retarded, and know how to play, but a lot of the guild apps i come across are like "ARE YOU WILLING TO QUIT YOUR JOB, KILL YOUR MOTHER, AND RAID FROM SUNUP TO SUNDOWN 8 DAYS A WEEK?"

i'm a weekend warrior type. since i live in japan, saturday morning for me is friday nitght at 5pm for california. i usually play all day saturday and sunday, so friday / saturday raids would be no problem. on the weekdays, i play pretty regularly, but the hours are usually when america sleeps.

here's what my rogue is wearing now:

http://ctprofiles.net/5148696

(warrior not updated, just look at the rogue)

i'm starting the kara key quest, need to run shadowlabs for part #1..

post a note in here if your seerver sucks / rules, if your guild is recruiting / closed, whatever.

i may just give up, but 25 bucks to stretch it out a bit longer won't break the bank.

woohoo,

iso

BAH! I can't see your ctprofile at work. Are you Alliance or Horde?

If Horde, I would invite you to apply with KHAOS on Daggerspine. (Yes I said KHAOS) We raid on weekends mostly and a lot of our guild is compiled of members with families, so there is no "requirement" to raid. There are sign ups and such in the forums so you can post when you're available to raid and you can see when raid times will be.

We're currently running 2 teams in Kara. Neither teams have completed Kara. I believe both teams are on the 3rd boss (we're mostly stubborn and like to learn the strats on our own and only use posted strats when we just can't get it).

All in all we're a very active guild. We post trades in our forums so we know who to trade/buy what from. We raid, pvp, farm, quest together all the time. We typically have about 3-4 instances being run at a time in the evenings.

Aaaaand of course if you're alliance...disregard.

Doesn't sound very chaotic to me :downs:

There's nothing wrong with a guild questing together. I agree with the earlier thread about Chaos guilds not living up to their guild name by any means, HOWEVER, the fact that it IS a "guild" allows for some level of organization. I said that most of the guildies have families, not that the guild is "family oriented." (in case that is to come up in a later post)

I know, I know, you were just pulling my leg...but I tend to get argumentative if I think I know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

I'm part of the Sturmgrenadier Syndicate's guild on the Bleeding Hollow server.

We've done all of Karazhan (minus Aran, Netherspite and Nightbane). We worked on Maulgar one night of last week. One more night and we'll have him down. We're about second progessionwise for the Horde on our server (the first is a guild full of Kuwati's, yes, i'm serious, and they're only ahead because they have Maulgar down, but we have one up on them, because ALAS, at least we can speak and understand fluent English HAHA!).

www.sghq.com is the guild's website.

IMO, you should level the warrior, seems like every server out there is seeing a severe shortage of warriors.

You could join my guild on Blackrock (US) where we have three 70s making a nice rounded group, (resto druid aka me, prot tank pally, combat rogue,) mostly play on w/e's, have vent (10 slots, woot!)
As you can tell we're an ultra uber guild ready to start raiding... Blood Furnace:confused:
All you have to do is reroll Alliance and you're set!

Edit: left words out!

thanks for the replies, guys.

i ended up going back to planet Krypton (a.k.a Daggerspine), where i was born and raised before being sent in a crystal nugget to the greener low-pop pastures of Scilla.

it was fun at the Scrill, but i think i'll be glad to be back "home". creative alt bank management means i stuffed 88 bag slots and 138 bank slots full of rep items, bags, ore, bolts of cloth, herbs, and gems... i did the final transfer last night, and immediately created 3 alts on daggerspine (and marched them from valley of trials to OGR) to recieve shipments of empty 14 slot bags and various materials to fill the bags up.

i'm leaving my tank on scilla, but depending on how things go, i may bring her over eventually too.

wish me luck.

p.s. i'm a tiger.

Laggerspine FTW lol. Actually the server's been doing a lot better since Xpac. I'll have to look you up in game. Yes, Getpaid is my main's name so hit me up whenever.
http://www.hailkhaos.org/
Is our guild site if you wanted to take a look.:wow:

Getpaid, I was browsing your guys' site and it's pretty nifty. That list of guildbank items, what mod was used for that? I love it.

Don't forget to make a place-holder alt w/ your druid's name on Daggerspine, so when/if you transfer it, Blizz will "force" (e.g., let) you change its name to Ixobell or whatever. ;-)

70 ROGUE LOOKING FOR GUILD, LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back