• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

69/70 spells... (1 Viewer)

gardenia

RedCents
out of the paladin,wiz,ench,cleric,war class to choose from is there a combination of any 2 classes that you could use to get 69/70 lvl spells? I don't have any gear that is up to date (most of its PoP gear) ..so no one wants me in their groups.....

any advice would be great (and yes...I would love to buy a 3rd computer so I can 3 box, but I just can't afford that right now).

Pally cleric combo at Cubby in WOS. No 70s runes (that ive seen) but have got 3 69 runes droped from that camp. But if you want runes RSS is the place to go. You can get runes fast there. I got lucky and got a group that had all there spells already so i got all the drops in RSS. 6 hrs later i had all my spells.

He's pretty much a straight melee named, anyone with time gear or more will own him. Should have a slower though unless your tank+healer are godly. Someone who can snare wouldnt hurt, but not really much of an issue

try using the hides.mac sabotage.mac and lost notebook strat to get some 200 hp gear and good augs. thats in answer to your thing about only having pop gear. you have 2 DA classes so even just farming the crap out of the sab mac would work. lotta easy gear

69/70 spells...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back