• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

69.1 Monk GK Tactic (1 Viewer)

daz911

RedCents
Just thought I would share my tactic to wipe the whole of the 69.1 hive instance zone (with no risk of a death) using a monk and GK and a macro, After zone in, scroll out map to be able to see the 4 diagonally hives (upper right corner), clear the upper most hive and any mobs on the path between hives, then warp, ghost run to the other identified instance zone in area upper most on the map on the living bridges and let rip with your macro not worth a red cent, but i hope someone finds this useful.....
P.S if you bother to loot the shit that drops with another toon as you go, it amasses circa 3k per instance.

hey do you have a macro that works with the new 6.2 version... my old macro keeps causing me to crash

a) You want a plugin
b) Don't ask for it here, ask for it from whoever sold/gave it to you.

Or you could zone in, /setgrav 0, /zwarp 250 and then start your afk macro

TSPlayer62 said:
....I dont see anyone asking for a plugin.

If dabones knew what was causing him to crash he'd have asked for a plugin.

Why GK plugin not freely shared on RedGuides? most of the other hacks are and AFK macros are.

Having the thought that "omg they will nerf it, if to many people get it" is crap. if they want to nurf it, im sure they can purchase it them selves from Abyss for $100 bucks.

kinda lame if you ask me.

If it were freely shared on RedGuides, a lot of morons would instantly get a hold of it and would abuse the living shit out of it until GM's are forced to nerf it.

I'm not saying most RedGuides members are morons, but there are a good number of twelve year olds that as soon as they see some big exploit in front of their face, they have to use it to fuck up everyone else's fun.

If you want an example, remember when cronic posted Abyss's zonecrash exploit. For about 3 days straight PoK, Baz and Guildlobby were down on all servers.

kazball said:
Why GK plugin not freely shared on RedGuides? most of the other hacks are and AFK macros are.

Having the thought that "omg they will nerf it, if to many people get it" is crap. if they want to nurf it, im sure they can purchase it them selves from Abyss for $100 bucks.

kinda lame if you ask me.

Having a restricting factor on stuff like that is actually better for the people that use it as it gives it a longer lasting lifespan, when it becomes a big enough problem that it is costing sony $$ is when they move to nerf such things. Right now it's at the point where they are probably gathering data to see how big the problem is through server logs. There are enough people using this that it would cost them alot of $$ to simply ban them all however it could also grow to be such a problem that they are losing legit customers who are frustrated because PoR progression mobs are permakilled by Ghostkill or something to that effect that they have to take some action.

If you want it, go purchase it, if you can't purchase it then you don't want it bad enough. If you really can't purchase it and do want it bad enough learn how to write your own plugins, no one is required to simply give you the ZOMG KILL LEVEL 1 RAT AND GET SWORD OF INFINITE POWER + EPIC 4.5 + GM ARMOR SET plugin just because it is available to those with the means of either creating it or getting it.

Those that created it have decided to sell it, nobody at redguides can force them to release it out into the wild. Redguides nor anyone at Redguides beyond the creators of the plugins have any control over what is released and what is not.

Once it is released, as long as it isn't deamed instant ban like a SharedBankNoDrop plugin (Which doesn't work anymore btw) then Redguides can decide to either add a "If you use this we believe you will get banned, and banned very quickly" tag to it, or we can outright delete it depending on the decisions of the staff.

TP, you haven't been reading Eqlive lately. Been posts about GKing, Monks GKing etc.... in full detail on eqlive boards for like 2months every day.

Sometimes 6-10 of them a day.

There's got to be like 8 different ones being traded/sold/passed around.

MQ2ZOMG_KILL_LEVEL_1_RAT_AND_GET_SWORD_OF_INFINITE_POWER_+_EPIC_4.5_+_GM_ARMOR_SET

was nerfed when the MQ2 dev's through in a code check for obnoxiously long plugin names.

I unfortunatly have not found a work around to it yet but when I do I'll post it.

It would be irresponsible for me to post Monk No Delay both financially and philosophically.

Besides by the time I finish some of my newer stuff I'm going to give RedGuides a taste before I whore it out for money like Generel does for Cade with his virginity. I'll let people abuse the shit out of that stuff all they want (because SoE can't really nerf it).

When you kill something with GK you dont get exp or a faction hit, do ya?

Ccomp5950 said:
MQ2ZOMG_KILL_LEVEL_1_RAT_AND_GET_SWORD_OF_INFINITE_POWER_+_EPIC_4.5_+_GM_ARMOR_SET

was nerfed when the MQ2 dev's through in a code check for obnoxiously long plugin names.

I unfortunatly have not found a work around to it yet but when I do I'll post it.

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=16041

The way around it... MQ2Hook

Now all you have to type is

/plugin ZOMG_KILL_LEVEL_1_RAT_AND_GET_SWORD_OF_INFINITE_POWER_+_EPIC_4.5_+_GM_ARMOR_SET

Wahlaa!!! GTG!

69.1 Monk GK Tactic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back