• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

66-70 grind (1 Viewer)

Veteran Assling

RedCents
11¢
hey all.

currently im playing a 66 sk/shm/clr/monk, we have been 66 for about 2 weeks now because we are unable to find a half decent exp spot, paw is the hotzone atm, but only gives .3% a kill of normal exp, and the mobs have very decent hp's so it makes for some super slow exp.

so my question is, does anyone know of a really good exp spot to level to 70 at? or maybe a mq2 retard friendly exp program? we dont have TSS expansion, and we are very well geared for our level.

would be willing to give redcents, real cash, or bertox/FV plats.
please leave a PM or open post.

Thanks alot!

That sounds about normal for exp, I know i exp'ed in MPG to 70. Mobs hit hard but i had no problems also had a SK for tank. Not sure the name of the spot I think it was at the Projection of tactics is where we made camp, and pulled the 3 in room to the Left and all the way up to Nuromancer Vionne. About 12 mobs or so per round. Dunno if that helps

Spanky90 said:
Not sure the name of the spot I think it was at the Projection of Tactics

Correct, was there GK'n mobs for Tier 2 Armor drops...

Now as for exp... and speed...

I would have to say try any of the Sewers or Catacomb instances in RCoD... Mobs have low hitpoints, and should be decent exp until 67 or 68. At 68 you could move up to MPG and camp at 6-way for easy pulls and a named or two(Highly contested camp so macros are a bummer there). So Tactics is another great place if zone has people there.

If you're fire flagged, it's a great zone to use, being that it still holds it's luster at that level, and there is always Blackwing(69+) or Creator(65+) mission runs (DoN).

Possibly after that you could break into RSS if you feel risky, around 70 or just stay in the nice nest runs which can carry you to 75.

66-70 grind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back