• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

60 Warlock for sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creed

RedCents
Ok guys...i will be adding more detailed info tonight when i get home...with screenshots and stuff...

I am going to buy two accounts on EST so it is easier for me (timewise) to do MC/ONY/high raids (i just got them...4lvl60s...) woot

so in order for me to do this...i will have to sell my current accout

here are a few details (more to come later)

this is all from memory

Lvl 60 Gnome Warlock (Spinebreaker US server)

PvP Specced at 31/8/12
attuned for MC
alittle over halfway done with onyxia chain
in an UBER raiding guild with excellent rep on server (120+ lvl60's that do onyxia and MC at LEAST 2 times a week)

Exalted with Darnassus - HAS EPIC STORMSABER MOUNT

Equip:
Has all dreadmist except robe
many good pvp pieces in bank/in bags
(all equip is at LEAST blue some are epics)

Epic Glowing Brightwood Staff (with +22 int enchant)
Chromatic Cloak (with +5 all resist)

Items:
tons of herbs in bank along with lots of potions...
(has 6 librams...3 for +20 fire res and 3 for +150 mana)[in mail on alts...]
many other high end stuff

Proffesions:
Alchemy at 300...LOTS of high end recipes including 3 Flask recipes
Herb is only around 30 (just started it over after trying engineering)
First Aid 300
fishing/cooking around 15 (neglected these)

i really can't explain everything good about this character but just to let you know...he has had over 10,000k spent on enchants/equip/etc...

has about 700g ATM

alt:
lvl5 AHPAWN...(just an AH toon with enchanting to DE items...)
lvl4priest
lvl9mage

two toons on dunemaul (horde)

edit: PRICE SET AT $300

Last edited:
say it aint so, I guess you'll have to get another picture for redguides..., maybe somebody on here will buy so you can still see your pet/mount..then again only could imagine what some of these guys would do to your little cute gnome...

thx for the help and patience on the addons, i fanally conquered them on sunday, while cooking breakfast i might add, i seem to think clearer on a full stomach and a nights rest (and not 3am).

Dunhard

ok...i got my 4 level 60s for $300 bucks...so i will be selling this one for $300...

(and of course on my new 60s[1druid, 1 warlock both alliance, 1warrior 1 shaman horde] the lock will be getting a darnassus mount....:D)

oh yeah...sorry....this warlock is on spinebreaker....(so willy...why not change servers....)

Aren't server changes asigned?? Like this server goes to that server and so on????

yeah...but i was just meaning...if you wanna buy the lock...why does he need to be on your server? to stay with friends and stuff?...

No no Creed... I meant please let your NEW characters be on Kel' Thuzad.... As in so you can play with my mage.... which would be awesome... so YOU get a server change to Kel' Thuzad OK???

oh...lol willy....(i still think you should buy him...)
but no...my chars are on alleria and gilneas....

60 Warlock for sale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back