• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - 5th bst or second zerker (1 Viewer)

Borgadon

RedCents
223¢
Currently running bard, sk, sham, and zerker looking to add another dps. Is a bst worth it or should I go with another zerker.
I haven't had any healing problems yet so haven't made a clr yet. When/if i make a 6th should I run a clr or is sham healing good enough for group content these days.

Bst for sure - raw dps may not match a zerks but the aDPS is great, especially for melee focused groups.

Shm healing is enough for group content in CoV. When you add a 6th (not if, its only a matter of time lol) another zerk would be an excellent way to go.

Currently running bard, sk, sham, and zerker looking to add another dps. Is a bst worth it or should I go with another zerker.
I haven't had any healing problems yet so haven't made a clr yet. When/if i make a 6th should I run a clr or is sham healing good enough for group content these days.
shm can solo heal all group content just fine these days - it takes a little investment as you definitely want your rez stick, and definitely want your epic - its not as "safe" as a cleric if you are super duper casual, but it works great.

Personally, i don't find 2 priests being needed, or useful, and is a waste of a dps/adps slot in many/most/all? cases for regular `ol group content.

having said all that - the most important thing is playing what you like - I personally really like bst and 2 zerk, but you can be successful with all sorts of setups.

one of the nice things about MacroQuest is the ability to get different configurations with different toons relatively quickly

Question - 5th bst or second zerker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back