• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

4-box macro needed (1 Viewer)

Hoecus

RedCents
91¢
/sigh ... ok ...

Need a macro for cleric , warrior, ranger and twink for Sol Ro Tower...

Warrior pulls ... cleric heals ... ranger assists and fires .. twink melees but no taunt ... when dead, warrior loots ... even no drop and deletes those gate neck pieces.

Im sure those are out there seperately but I cant figure out how to combine them and make them work. Do you have to run the macro for each class on that char?

Thanks in advance...
Hoecus

If you have access to the VIP forums over at MQ2, then Autobot should do most if not all of what you want to do. It's simply a matter of setting up the .ini's for each character.

I searched for Modbot and got the link but cant access it because it is in the other site I suppose. Where is the page to get the VIP access? I have no clue if I have access or not but Im a subscriber here . I am sure all of my questions can be answered on the other site if I had the address.
I appreciate all the replies and Ill learn this code and how to do this and hopefully will be able to give help soon.

Thanks again....

Hoecus

4-box macro needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back