• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

4/18 MQ2 Update Released (1 Viewer)

I'm not using it until I hear further news on it. I've gotten paranoind now with all the "warp detection on next patch" stuff floating around LOL.

i fixed mq on 4/12 and been warping a ton on multiple toons everyday and no probs and I got an email from original person that was talkina bout detection saying that they couldn't find anything.

I am sure the Warp detection was either a joke, or someone from SOE that has subscrbed to these boards to try and scare everyone into not using the hacks.

You know, if SOE was smart, they would just lie to us in a patch message saying there is new detection software on their servers to detect all this stuff we are doing. Sure, some of us would ignore the warning and keep going (I am one, I dont care if I get banned), but I am sure they woud scare a few to stop.

If Sony were "Smart" they would keep their mouth shut. They seem to have other ways of running off the long time EQ players. It can only hurt their pocketbook.

Let them settle with a patch for more than 10 days and we will see what the detection can really do, MQ has patches too :)

They are patching every week now, to break mq2 so much that we can't use it.

Thats the new rumor, started by me.

4/18 MQ2 Update Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Back