• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

3box Macro Request (1 Viewer)

blackdragondd

RedCents
I play a 75 Pally as my main, but have several chars. my comp can handle up to 4(though that was only a test) eq instances running at once. I often 3 box, and was wandering if someone w/ more programming skill than i(none, i admit) could help me.

I always have my Pally followed around by my Cleric 73(to date) and Shaman 75.

Could someone help me w/ a macro that would have the cleric detect health and do a ch/HoT/Fastheal automatically on the targeted char? Group leader set would be fine, pally always grp leader for the lead aa's

and one for the Shaman that would cast Slow on tank's target, order pet to attack, cast up to 5 dot/nukes and refresh any that fade(dot only). i would really appreciate some help here.

the more automated, buff's, mana reports, commands follow/stay, tracking of bufftimers auto refresh, range detection, you know, anything that might make it easier to run 3 toons at the same time without having to switch windows constantly. that becomes a royal PiTA, THE BETTER. can/will happily provide lists of spell names, durations, aa abilities, etc. if someone could help design/mod a macro to work, and will happily donate to simplify my game play

Blackdragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back