• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

300th Post (1 Viewer)

Cade

The Rainman, (Administrator)
RedCents
1,031¢
300 posts....yay

For my 300th post, I just wanted to say thanks to all the great minds here, Tone, smoke, Redbot, jummy, and everyone else :)

Thanks everyone for putting up with my endless chattering, babbling, and other synonyms for talking a lot. :D

Cade said:
300 posts....yay

For my 300th post, I just wanted to say thanks to all the great minds here, Tone, smoke, Redbot, jummy, and everyone else :)

Thanks everyone for putting up with my endless chattering, babbling, and other synonyms for talking a lot. :D

Is this in the correct forum??? Is this a strategy or cheat !!!?!?!?!?????

ROFL

Sorry Cade.. just j/k :)

Gratz for 300 and thanks for all the help!!! (Now if only I can be bothered getting a tradeskill up to that level!!) :rolleyes:

grats bro ..

thanks for everything you have done for the forum

same for the rest of the gang.. with out you guys none of this would be possible for most of us noobs

/sigh i swear i left a post here *chuckle* dopey me well i had this great speech and all but dam its all gone oh well ure stuck with this i guess :p

GRATS

LOL I CANT SPELL SO SUE ME!! JK really i am poor u wouldnt get much

300th Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back