• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

<3 February Rewards Voting <3 (1 Viewer)

Who Made The Most Helpful Posts In February?

• TeachersPet

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • bah

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Zasp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
It's that time AGAIN!!!

Feb-ru-ary! The color of February, is RED, like us! The end of February brought us another expansion, and a new type of gameplay. Hey, am I the only person who finds it ironic that the acronym for the PvP expansion is KoS? If I didn't know better, I'd almost think they'd planned it that way.

The possible rewards are listed in the announcements forum.

Everyone in the polls gets a new title should they want it, Just PM me to request it.

If you have any questions about the rewards, please read the FAQ first, and holler to me in a PM if you're still looking for an answer. This especially important if you have questions regarding free access, guildmate access, or all-access-access.

Here are the contributors for February, swamp flowers of the reddish (not raddish) type, are excluded from this contest. That's okay though, because the biggest reward that I get, is seeing the joy in the faces of the smiles that you occasionally type soas to indicate that YOU, dear reader, are in the act of smiling. See? Like this. :)

Contributors, and their contributions, (All three of you) are listed in no particular order:​

TeachersPet
Sword Of Thunder Possible High Drop Area
Link to Download EQ2 anywhere
An Amusing Bug in PvP (Making Guards PK for you

Bah
Quick Loot *Splitpaw*

Zasp
Good Spot For Masters

Last edited:
When did this vote start? Lotus could you put a link to this post in the Strategies forum next month? I would have voted for myself had I known it was going on heh.

never a big turn out for these... im just suprized i got a second vote lol *shrugs*

<3 February Rewards Voting <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back