• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - 24 HOUR DOWNTIME!! - Maintenance Monday, April 23, 2012 (1 Viewer)

Maskoi

old and salty
RedCents
81,606¢
Important: We will perform maintenance beginning at 12:01AM Pacific* on April 23, 2012. This will impact the following services:​

• Login for our games WILL be affected from 12:01 AM Pacific* to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific*
  • Commerce transactions, including purchases on our websites and in-game marketplaces will be unavailable between from 12:01 AM Pacific* to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific*
  • Account management will be unavailable starting 12:01 AM to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific*
  • All Games will be unavailable starting 12:01 AM to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific*
We apologize for this interruption and will resume all affected services as soon as the maintenance is completed.

http://www.everquest.com/news/article?month=042012&id=5242345

Probably redoing the login system. The legacy system is still operational, and it was supposed to be decommissioned last month. I.E. EQMac players logging in with PPC client and PC client access. New System is supposed to be more secure.

Has there been any work done on MQ2 for EqMac? Since eqmac can now be played on PC! Seems like it would be possible. I keep getting an incorrect client version error when I comple the mq2 titanium source code.

News - 24 HOUR DOWNTIME!! - Maintenance Monday, April 23, 2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Back