• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

1k posts.... AGAIN!!?! (1 Viewer)

Willy

RedCents
Yet again.... I have reached the infamous

1000th post

Only the coolest people can accomplish this feat twice. Dont fret Creed, your 2k is almost as good as my double 1k.

Gratz Willy.
And grats in advance to Cade.

I note that all the high rollers have weighed in with congratulations.

For you normal Members, note that the pattern is clear. Skeptic is the best model. Post everything you have to say in a string of individual posts.

Look at Skep's practice, when you see that he has posted a comment, it is rarely a comment, it is usually a day-long process of adding to and refining which he does in separate posts rather than editing and adding to the original comment.

Skep, Creed, Biggi and Willy (with GSK and Cade close on their heels) love to have dialogues with themselves. This forum is the only place where answering your own question does not qualify you for therapy. Heck even NiceSandwiches tried it recently. How does it feel folks?

Grats Willy ....

LOL cade .. i hit 1K twice too..

we should all do the not accepted posts.. before creed.. so we can get our post counts up as high as his

8-)

you are right...he wouldn't...he's such a nice guy

but it was fun to think about though...;)

1k posts.... AGAIN!!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back