• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - 100% crash rate when dragging an item to a hotbar (1 Viewer)

RedCents
729¢
This one is just driving me absolutely crazy. I cannot stop CRASHING every time I hold-click an item to drag it to my hotbar. Every time it crashes immediately after holding the click. I've had to resort to custom macros or keeping a bag open to click and I'm at my wit's end.

I 2023-12-21 22:19:17.251313 [mq] Received crashpad pipe name: \\.\pipe\crashpad_7348_XYVJLOYSHFDNLXFP
I 2023-12-21 22:19:17.252192 [mq] Enabling shared crash reporter. Crash report guid: 52429b6f-7278-4f35-aad1-142cb578ef32

Any other information I can give to enable someone to assist me with this issue then please let me know. Not being able to put stuff like items on a hotbar makes it really difficult to track any cooldowns w/o voice triggers and timers.

Any other information I can give to enable someone to assist me with this issue then please let me know. Not being able to put stuff like items on a hotbar makes it really difficult to track any cooldowns w/o voice triggers and timers.
I've been having the same issue but found a work around. Put the item into one of your main slots in your inventory screen, click and hold to create the hotbutton. After this I was able to move the item back into my bag slot and everything was working fine.

I Had this happening and it turned out to be my UI causing it, i ended up just not being able to use that skin. it was an old UI being revived by Deth here
I know it's a custom UI issue, but I was hoping to just possibly find an answer, which:
I've been having the same issue but found a work around. Put the item into one of your main slots in your inventory screen, click and hold to create the hotbutton. After this I was able to move the item back into my bag slot and everything was working fine.
This worked. Bless you random traveler. This has been driving me crazy, you're a real one.

Problem - 100% crash rate when dragging an item to a hotbar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back