• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Easy Loots / 70 Auras / Spells (FD/Fade Classes) (1 Viewer)

JCasper

RedCents
NOTE: To Do this must be a FD Class (Necro, Monk, Shadowknight) or you must /fade - after every /lab command when in the mission

Download the below plugin and load it up in game

On your FD class type /lab mission to get the mission

You should get a green looking egg on your cursor inventory this for the time being

Run or either warp to the mission entrance (-605 -857 572) in Arcstone

NOTE: Zone in JUST the FD class leave the rest of your group outside the mission

When your FD class is in zone have them FD and hold the egg thingy on the cursor and type /lab 12 - to use the egg on the table and start the mission

You should receive an emote in red text indicating what you need to do next
NOTE: There is a 2 minute delay or so between following the emotes

Depending on what the emote says you need to click on a certain item in the zone

Below is the emotes and the corresponding commands to type to use them

- The gaze-O-rama should be used to confer the egg with greater sight = /lab 9
- Use the trans-injector to infuse the essence of magic into the egg = /lab 8
- A good dose of ethereal goo needs to be applied next = /lab 11
- Switch on the hyper-manipulator to align the proteins into their proper sequence = /lab 10
- From the ether, call out the spirits willing to aid you in this experiment = /lab 19
- The dispenser has the next critical component = /lab 18
- Distill the magical spirits into their purest form = /lab 17
- Remove the necrotic portion of the tissue = /lab 20

After using all 8 of the thingys a named will pop in the center

Warp your tank on top of it and than warp back to zone in and it will follow ya

Hits for about 2kish just dps it down rather gimp

Have fun - be safe

Loots are some 210hp 230 mana or so caster primary / seconday
And a few augs 10ac / 60hp / mana / end with some other effects

Will post a macro for doing this mission later for you lazy folks.

Last edited:
Re: Easy Loots / 70 Auras / Spells

Red cent for you, and information for the rest. A bard can do this if he fades after each command. Also you should be able to use the shroud that has FD unless warping breaks its FD.

Is there a safe spot you could warp to and then /fade after completing an emote action? If there's 2 minutes between emotes, that's plenty of time to zone back in and wait for another emote

not really the need for a safe spot persay

just the mobs that spawn when you preform the required action have initial zone wide agro

so you should be able to just /fade and be fine.

When you do this and type /lab 12 or whatever numer you may be on, does it preform the action anywhere in the zone like you can sit at the ent and click whatever consule or equipment? or does it just target each thing for you to allow you to warp to it.

Wow, most excellent, I can't wait to get home and give this a whirl to see if it works for me as well. Seems simple enough to use so shouldn't be a problem. Also I am curious why do you have to be a FD class? Can't you do it with any class and just /fade or /succor after ever /lab command?

yes you could /fade after every one

However you must do it fast or a 1400 or so hitter will warp on ya and pwn you

Galuvwen said:
NOTE: Zone in JUST the FD class leave the rest of your group outside the mission

|
|
|
|

After using all 8 of the thingys a named will pop in the center

Warp your tank on top of it and than warp back to zone in and it will follow ya

At what point is it best to bring in the rest of your group?

Do you have to complete any other missions to have access to this one? Planning on trying this out after work today...

or just download above plugin MQ2Lab and type /lab mission to get this one.

Missed that in the original post since im not a FD class I jumped over it, but it doesn't change the fact that what I directed to is more universal.

side notes..

its actually a minute before you can respond to each emote.

and if you fail an emote at the end the failed emote mob will come with the named.

vearroyo said:
side notes..

its actually a minute before you can respond to each emote.

and if you fail an emote at the end the failed emote mob will come with the named.

Yes that is true it is 1 minute between each emote, but on another note if you miss an emote there is something seriously wrong with you as she has each emote fully written and what to press to activate it. This plug made this mission so easy its not even funny, if it is still work in a week I plan on farming the 60 hp agus out of this like mad.

well between trying to figure how long the emotes actually needed i think i missed one/or miss typed one. but it was quite easy and since you have the task timer up you can figure exactly when you need to do each emote.

oh and 60/60/60 first shot.

PenPen said:
You can't farm much of it as it's a lore item
:~
Aye, but they are good for different chars and it is fairly rare as I have done it 4 times and on gotten 1, and I let someone else take it.

I know it's not nearly as cool as just typing /lab, but an FD class with holgresh elder beads can pretty much do this mission without any cheats at all... :cool:

flazuer said:
I know it's not nearly as cool as just typing /lab, but an FD class with holgresh elder beads can pretty much do this mission without any cheats at all... :cool:

elder beads are the eye of something right?

i can't look up on alla .. damn Governments networks.. lol

but if it is .. does eye work? its been nerfed in other missions

Army

You can click the station/console with an eye. Rogue shroud lvl 2 would work for FD and the tinkered eye would probly work as well if you don't have the beads.

Yah, holgresh elder beads cast eye of zomm, same as stalking probles. The eyes still worked as of a week or so ago. Unless the last patch nerfed it, it's still working. You just need to get the recipe down for North/South/East/West Inner/Outter. The recipe follows the same style as the /lab one posted earlier, it just tells you when you get X emote, click Y console.

i got ya .. neat... anyone tried the mq2switch plugin to see if you can use that to make a macro for this?

Army

This is very nice...Thank you...You can do this with any class...Im a druid and after every /lab i fade. If you fade to late and you arent that good of geared the mobs will kill you. happened to me like 3 times i faded when mobs got to close and i ended up in my bind. The namer is easy and comes single every time I have pulled him. he hits hard but slow once he is slowed..Flurries and he one rounded my ranger who is 12k buffed..Or i had an add..My ranger went from 100% to 0% pretty fast... :D

certain classes get an Aura for doing this mission

I think all the melees / hybirds get thier 70 aura from here except for SKs which get decrepit skin (sp)

Hehe you beat me to the post Gal..you posted right before i did

Galuvwen said:
certain classes get an Aura for doing this mission

I think all the melees / hybirds get thier 70 aura from here except for SKs which get decrepit skin (sp)

Yes you are correct..Read below on what i Posted...I listed some of the spells.

Warriors...Paladins...And Zerkers are only classes who get the Auras. The rest get a spell.

Druid is a Group heal
Shaman is a group HOT spell
Mage is a pet buff/proc
Shadowknight gets a damage absorb spell
Necromancer get an upgrade of mind wrack!
Thats all I know so far.

OBI said:
What is the location of the last guy you have to warp to to bring back?

Just type /target Tallon and you should target him. DO NOT WARP TO HIM AS A CASTER..He usally one rounds my druid if im not fast enough. Use a tank or cast DA or have a class with that type of spell pull. When I log in ill grab a location if not already posted before i Come back.

kk, this is nice, I got the +60/60/60 aug as well as my monk's Master Aura as well as the chanter getting the spell Mindshatter. Cleric in gp got her level 70 cure disease spell.

Just a question for everyone... The first time I did this, we only had 5 in gp inc 2 chanters... killed Tallon no problems, the next time we had a full gp with more DPS and we were totally wasted... has anyone else found this t be the case, or was i just unlucky in the 2nd time around (even with the monk 70 aura going that gives +10% to block, parry and riposte)?

Easy Loots / 70 Auras / Spells (FD/Fade Classes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back