• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
QKI "Quicky Kiss It" - A Clunky KissAssist UI.

Utility QKI "Quicky Kiss It" - A Clunky KissAssist UI. 2.43a

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Software Requirements
KissAssist, Lua, MQ2XAssist, MQ2Notepad, MQ2Events
Server Type
🏢 Live 🏘️ Emu TLP Test
--QKI "Quicky Kiss It" V2.4 By MotoJeff. A clunky Lua GUI for KissAssist that allows on the fly modification to KissAssist ini variables and settings.--

QKI24.JPG

The idea behind this is to allow to quickly modify kiss variables and setting in game on the fly with a simple point and click when game play situations change per character running KissAssist.

For example:

Maybe I want the bard to ae mez some fights and not at all for others and single target mez for some fights, with this I can just check or uncheck what I want to do.

Maybe I want the rogue to autohide, but then want to turn it off later, or I want the druid to make a campfire and use group escape for a certain camp just check the box.

Want the ranger to melee one fight then range the next? check or uncheck the box.

Want to chase? check the box. Stop chase? uncheck the box.

Need to med in combat for a few pulls? check the box. I think you get it.

Just load your KissAssist INI to load values its into OKI, Select and set your Role and go slay some monsters.

There are now a few values outside of kiss that this uses, but most all of this is directly named and tied in with your kiss ini if you need a better idea of what some of the variables do you should check out the Kiss Wiki it is very handy: https://www.redguides.com/wiki/KissAssist

More updates to QKI and Documentation coming soon.
Author
Motojeff
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Somehow 2.43 didn't get attached?

Sorry all, Just realized that some how we still had 2.42 attached here didn't notice until I...
  2. 2.43 Lag Fixes

Did lots of testing last night, and decided we needed another quick update. I noticed a lot of...
  3. Fixed a bug causing a crash and some other stuff.

Fixed an error with stickhow handling causing a few of the other input field commitments to lead...
Back