• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MoneyPot.mac (formerly Cauldron.mac)

Utility MoneyPot.mac (formerly Cauldron.mac) 2020-02-28

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Other Authors
TreeHuginDruid, TheFiddler, sl968
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
MoneyPot.mac is my personalized version of a macro to summon and keep/destroy items using the Mage's Cauldron line of spells.

Usage: Setup somewhere safe, like a corner of your guild hall... and place your summoned cauldron of many goods in pack10 inventory slot.

I have the useless and lore crap set to be destroyed if they are summoned, and only keep what I feel are useful items.
You can alter this by adding or removing remark comments in the section directly under:

|---------------------------------------------------------------
|--- Comment out what you want to keep, take note if it is LORE.
|---------------------------------------------------------------

If the remark character ---> | <--- is at the beginning of the line, then the item will NOT be destroyed, rather autoinventoried.
If the remark character ---> | <--- is NOT at the beginning of the line, then the item WILL be destroyed.

I use it primarily to make stat food and "Bulwark of Many Portals" to give to my melee friends who don't have other means to gate.
Author
sl968
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from sl968

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Added clicly item summoned by other ranks spells of the Summon Cauldron of Countless Good

This macro did not work out of box with Rank II and Rank III clickies created by Summon...
  2. TheFiddler update

Added use for all three Cauldron spells, Levels 78, 83, & 99. Added code to include Cauldron of...

Latest reviews

Well done.
Worked like a charm for me. Brilliant for creation of the single most important item ~ Bulwark of many portals. Just SUPER!! Thank you ~TheFiddler~
Back